We aim to provide a safe and healthy environment for our community of Christ-followers to worship.
We are a church of 175 in attendance on a normal Sunday, with a building capacity of 660. Bearing in mind the social distancing standards that have been set forth by our state officials, NBCC leadership presents the following reopening plan. We aim to resume in-person worship gatherings on Sunday, May 24, providing two gathering times in order to accommodate social distancing. The times are 9am and 11:00am.
- Our primary goal is to provide in-person worship gatherings. There will not be any in-person gatherings outside of the two worship times.
- Adult Sunday school, nursery, kid’s ministry, student ministry, sports ministry, community groups, fellowship meal and Wednesday discipleship classes will not be available until further notice.
- Utilize the Sign-Up links for the 9:00am and the 11:00 gathering to let us know which gathering you will be attending.
- Chairs will be spaced to accommodate social distancing standards. We ask congregants to not move chairs. Each family unit is to maintain a 6-foot radius of space.
- We will dedicate an area of the auditorium to accommodate those who are over 60 and those who have compromised health.
- Refrain from handshakes, hugs and physical contact with those outside of your family unit.
- Communion will be provided in sealed packaging, and will be available as congregants enter the auditorium.
- The auditorium is the only room that will be open.
- A room will be available in the event that a congregant begins experiencing symptoms during the worship gathering.
- We ask that each person adhere to social distancing in the building and in the parking lot, 6 feet of space.
- Children need to remain under the supervision of their parents.
- Each congregant will take their temperature prior to arriving at church. If their temperature exceeds 100.5 degrees, they are to remain home.
- Only one person is allowed in the restroom at a time.
- Face masks are highly recommended for adults while in the auditorium.
- The gathering time will be shortened to 45-50 minutes.
- Rows or sections will be dismissed at the conclusion of the gathering.
- After the room has emptied, a cleaning crew will disinfect the auditorium.
Worship Gathering Times
- 9:00am (Doors will be open at 8:50am)
- Facebook Live Streaming – 11:00am
- We ask that anyone attending the 11:00am worship gathering remain in your vehicle until notified when to enter the auditorium. This will give us time to clean the facility for the gathering.
Entering the Auditorium
- Greeters assist you with opening the doors (or they will stay open until the gathering begins).
- We have masks available for you if don’t have one.
- We ask that while entering the auditorium you practice social distancing (at least 6ft.)
- Upon entering the auditorium, you will be given directions by an usher of where to sit (based on number of family members when you reserved seating).
- People will be grouped and seated by families.
- All Bibles, offering envelopes, and Connect Cards have been removed.
- The auditorium will be cleaned after each gathering. All chairs and door handles will be sanitized.
- We will not be passing plates for offering. An offering box is located near the entry/ exit door.
- Pre-packaged communion will be available to pick up as you enter.
- We will not be handing out any bulletins at this time.
- We ask that you remain seated once in the auditorium (except for emergency).
Leaving the Auditorium
- At the end of worship, you will be dismissed per row beginning with the back row.
- Please exit in a timely fashion, as to allow sufficient time for cleaning.
- Ushers will have the doors open for you to exit.
Things to Remember
- We are asking those who are most vulnerable to stay home and gather with us virtually on Facebook Live.
- If you are sick, we ask that you stay at home.
- We will not be providing childcare during worship times.
- We would encourage touchless giving for your offering. Please continue to utilize touchless giving through online (northbullittcc.org/giving), mail or dropping your offering off at the church. We appreciate your generosity!